Thursday 12 February 2015

THE NETFLIX TAG...

Hi internet! So today scrolling twitter, catching up with blog posts and reading new ones, I discovered The Netflix Tag! I saw it on Gemstones blog, I've only recently started following her but here is her blog link, you guys should check out her posts! So here is my Netflix tag! Enjoy!


What are your favourite series' to watch on Netflix?

I only recently have started to use netflix, therefore not seen many series' yet. But I would definetly recommend Orange Is The New Black and American Horror Story! They're both great! I can't wait for the next series of OITNB to arrive!

What are you currently watching on Netflix?

Currently I'm on series 3 of AHS! I love it! I didn't enjoy asylum at all but I loved murder house and so far I'm loving coven too! So I'm excited to carry on watching it! P.S Evan Peters makes it even better.

If you could have any series put on Netflix, old or new, what would it be?

Awkward! It's literally my favourite series in the entire world! Please please please Netflix, put it on!!!

What is your one peeve about Netflix?

That you have to pay! I'm a cheapskate student with little money, what can I say. 

What are your essentials for a perfect night in with Netflix?

Pizza, snacks, warm blanket, onesie, fluffy socks and cuddling with my dogs. 

Recommend one series or film for someone else?

Series > would have to be AHS or OITNB because they're both fantastic!
Film > I haven't seen a good film in agessssss but I'd recommend The Hunger Games because they're easy to watch.


What should I watch next on Netflix? Comment below or tweet me @sincerelyhblog and tell me what I should watch! 

Sincerely, Hollie x


No comments:

Post a Comment